viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

You-tube


Hello

 Today, I want to talk about the famous website “YouTube”.

Youtube is my favourite website ever; I used every day, always I need see many videos about classic music, because this website provides updated information on the progress around  the word, so it very useful to me and contribute to my music studies.

The first time when I accessed youtube, I keep me awake at night, because I can´t stop to see fanny videos and listen and watch classic music videos. Since the first day I visit this website I fell in love! It is amazing.

I usually watch music videos, and in my free times whit my friends watch “fanny videos”. It is very rare when I post a comment in a video, I do that only when I considered a really amazing video. However, I always click on “I like it” if some video like me.

My favourite channel on youtube is:  “what da faq show”, it is a channel was “Mox”  (the presenter for the all videos) makes a mix whit the most visit and sharing videos in  any personal websites, web pages, blogs and/or social networking sites (MySpace, Youtube, Facebook , Twitter etc.). This types or videos called “viral videos”. Well, he mix this curios and fanny videos and makes a little edit presentations were he talks and make jokes whit the different situations showed by the videos. He is a Peruvian young men, and this channel is targeted a Latin-American’s young people audience.

I share whit you this youtube’s channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WHATDAFAQSHOW

Bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario