viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

the fooooddddd! ñami


Hello!!

 

Today I to talk about the food, as the saying goes: “we are what we eat”, it’s very important to our life, because have a healthy nutrition is a fundamental aspect of life quality.

I always try to eat vegetables and fruit, because I love it! My mom knows that, so when I go to La Serena to visit her, always before lunch she serve me a big salad only for me. However I have problems whit “maize”, I think when I was little I have a minimal traumatic experience whit the maize, because today I can´t see it, I can´t smells it and I can´t eat it! The maize is disgusting to me.

The other type of food I really like are the seafood, as well you know I from La Serena and my dad is marine biologist, so always when I was a child I was eating every day seafood with he. To my mom and my grandmother cooking is pure and simple to them and has been based especially in seafood. My favourite seafood dish is “Grilled fish whit rise and chopped tomatoes”.  

Today my parents were divorced, and my dad have a new wife, she is Nicole and she from Lima, Perú. They live in La Serena too, and I have never met a woman who cooks like she did. It is really amazing, the country’s cuisine is just as much a symbol of Peru's identity, and I can prove it with Nicole. The first time when I taste Peruvian cuisine I can´t stop to eat, from its magical ceviche to its succulent roasted chicken and its chinese-peruvian fused food (as well know like “chifa”) to its soothing chicken stew with a spicy, cheese-based sauce, etc. and etc. this day became an addiction to me, every summer I have the possibility to travel to lima whit my family and always when I arrived in Chile more fat!! .

 

The time it´s over! Well, see you the next time and don´t stop to eat!!!

 

Bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario