lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

the anime



Hello my dears friends


Today I choose to talk about the “anime”.  What is the ANIME?? The Anime are Japanese animated productions featuring hand-drawn or computer animation. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese. The term, "anime”, becomes popular in the 1980s. In Chile the most popular anime in 80’ was “Marco”, “Candy”, “Super campeones”, “Remy”, among others. The topics of the these animes were usually kind of sad, for example “Remy” was a very poor orphan child, who had a monkey and dog as his friends, can you imagine the tragic situation of this Little boy?  And, why my mom likes this anime? I cannot understand why the children in the 80 liked this kind of anime. When I am a child, the most popular anime was “Pokemón”, and I loved!! And I still love today with my 23 years old, I am a little ashamed about that, but I do not mind.

Pokemon is the mix of worlds Pocket – Monsters; this anime is about a child named Ash from Pueblo paleta, and he want to catch the 150 pokemon, to achieve the goal he start a travel and meet with very friends, pokemons and troubles.

Well, I hope to see that anime, because it is very fun!


Bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario