viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Hello every one

How are you?

 Well, today I´m going to talk about the place I hope to visit someday…

As I am sure you all know well that I am a classical musician, a cellist specifically. Classic music was born in Europe, and every night I dream of travelling there and enjoying the experience of a life in the same place where Bach and Beethoven lived, breathed the same air, looked at the same places and walked around the same streets.

So, the countries I would visit are Germany and Austria, because I have always wanted to go to a concert in a theatre with a Great Orchestra and feel the music around me. I love this felling; because despite the fact that the people or musicians speak different languages and they come from a different culture, we are all enjoy music experience.

Other thing I would like to do there will be study in some Music Conservatory in any city of German o Austria. If I going to there I have to learn to speak German, so I hope the next year take a language course in the university to be prepared to the day when I finally can travel to there and make my dream can true.

Of course I am myself glad to accept invitations from Europe always!! Jajaja

 

Bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario